Rustic Log Cottage in Mystery Bay - Pet friendly
Cosy & comfortable three bedroom timber cottage amongst the gum trees in Mystery Bay.
- Lovely open plan lounge/dining
- Cosy wood fire
- Walking distance to local park and beaches
- Plenty of off-street parking
No WIFI provided at this property.
Please note: Sheets & towels are NOT included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Please note: Mystery Bay has very limited mobile phone/ internet/ email reception, please be conscious of this fact when you are booking.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
1) Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
2) Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
3) Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
4) Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
Barbecue, Bushwalking, Diving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Fishing - Game, Fishing - Deep Sea, Golfing, Seakayaking, Photography, Sightseeing, Snorkelling, Surfing, Swimming, Walking, Whale Watching.
Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Rural/Country, Diving, Fishing, Relaxation, Remote, Romance, Water based, Budget, Empty Nesters, Family, Senior.