WONDERFUL WATER VIEWS - FAMILY BEACH HOUSE
Dalmeny Front Row Beach House
Wake up in paradise. 31 McMillan Crescent Dalmeny has lots to offer for the whole family to enjoy. Across from Narooma-to-Dalmeny Cycle-way and a short walk to Dalmeny shops.
- Plenty of parking for the boat including a double garage.
- Large rooms with buillt-ins.
- Close to the beach and local boat ramp.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs.
- Stunning ocean views.
- Table tennis, DVD player, and two TV's.
- Two living areas, large undercover entertaining area off the garage and large decking area upstairs with outdoor furniture to enjoy the beathtaking views.
No WIFI provided at this property.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
BEFORE BOOKING - Please read the following terms and conditions specific to 31 McMillan Crescent, Dalmeny:
31 McMillan Crescent is situated in a residential area with predominantly permanent and elderly residents.
We ask that you be respectful of our neighbours at all times and adhere to the special conditions that apply to this property.
- Number of guests: No more than 8 guests in total are permitted at this property at any time. This includes guests who sleep at the property and additional persons who visit guests staying at the property.
- Adult Guests: the total 8 guests may include no more than 6 adult guests.
- Behaviour: Guests may not use language or engage in any behaviour that will cause offence, embarrassment, nuisance or inconvenience to neighbours or the general public. This house is NOT a "party house" and such activities are strictly prohibited. No illegal activity will be tolerated.
- Noise: Guests must not create noise offensive to neighbours. Music and noise in outdoor areas is not permitted after 10pm.
Active, Adventure, Beach, Fishing, Golf, Relaxation, Beach Holiday, Water based, Family, Group, Luxury, Wedding.
BYO Sheets and Towels: Linen hire packs are available from WCR office. .