Wake up to the Sounds of Birds in your Own Private Bush Retreat - Only...
Beachwood on Casey
Cosy and comfortable three bedroom cottage set amongst the gum trees at Mystery Bay.
- Set on a natural bush block - peaceful escape from the hassles of everyday life
- Easy walking distance to Mystery Bay Beaches
- Lovely open plan lounge/dining area straight off the kitchen - as well as a BBQ on the veranda
- In winter time - settle in by the cosy gas log fireplace.
- Plenty of off-street parking
No WIFI provided at this property.
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned to our office before your arrival.
IMPORTANT: Mystery Bay has very limited mobile phone reception, please be conscious of this fact when you are booking.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info. Also, the garage is not available.
Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Crabbing, Cycling, Diving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Fishing - Game, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Golfing, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sightseeing, Snorkelling, Surfing, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Whale Watching.