Pet-friendly beach house with breathtaking ocean views.
22 Dulling Street -
This property is sure to pack a punch with some of the best views of Dalmeny beach and the northern coastline that will take your breath away.
Highlights include, but are not limited to:
- Pet-friendly. Bring your beloved furry friend along on your next family getaway. (Please note: this is NOT a fully fenced nor secure yard)
- Level entry at the front
- Large balcony to soak up the uninterrupted stunning views
- Only a short walk to the beach and local shops
No WIFI provided at this property.
Please note: Sheets & Towels are not included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info. Also, the garage is not available.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
1) Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
2) Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
3) Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
4) Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Crabbing, Cycling, Diving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Estuary, Fishing - Game, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Golfing, Jet Boating, Kayaking, Seakayaking, Photography, Sightseeing, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Surfing, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching.
Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Fishing, Golf, Marine, Relaxation, Water based, Adult Getaway, Backpacking/Unstructured, Budget, Empty Nesters, Family, Gay and Lesbian, Group.